Saturday 28 November 2009

A week has passed....


....and what a week! Mum and Dad keep telling me what clever girl I am. But they also call me a little monkey... I thought I was a dog! Very confusing. I have really got this sitting lark down to a T. And now I lay down and stay when i'm told cos I get a nice fuss or a treat!

Mum and Dad keep laughing at me too... not sure what's so funny. Things like when I bounce around the living room or chase leaves. Mum says I look like a kangaroo. What ever that is.

Today I went to the vet... I sat in the back of the car and Mum said what a good girl I was for being so quiet. I just wanted to have a nose out the window. Bubbles sat in the front and made a racket all the way there. Don't know what he was so worried about... I had the lady in the vet stick something up my bum!

Dad keeps saying how he can't wait til I have my jab. Thas not very nice I thought! But then he said its so I can go for walkies and chase more leaves! Hooray! I wonder what else I'll be able to chase?


No comments:

Post a Comment