Saturday 2 January 2010

Christmas and New Year - now 13 weeks





Well what a busy couple of weeks its been for me! We went to Nanny Pats for Christmas and boy was I shattered by the end of it. They have two Jack Russels called Lucy and Toffee and they weren't very playful but I had fun chasing them and bouncing round them. We went for a walk to start with and I had my first taste of sheep poo... Mum and Dad went mad and said I was disgusting! Can't see whats wrong with that....

We came home on Boxing Day and I slept so much! I was knackered... think Mum and Dad thought this was great but i just could not keep my eyes open.

Then I met another dog at Dads brothers house on New Years eve. She was huge! She's a Lab called Lyric. I wanted to jump on her but she barked at me! Funny way to play but I barked back in excitment. Don't think my biting and jumping went down too well but there were too many hands to resist! Mum says she can't wait til i lose my shark teeth. I'm a dog stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment