Saturday 21 November 2009

My journey home and the first night/day




Well what an exciting time! Mum and Dad collected me yesterday from Gunfield and it was quite a strange experience travelling on the M1! I settled ok but felt a bit queezy... I think thats why i had to sit in the footwell for a few minutes!

I actually like my new home especially my bed which is really cozy. I was desperate to take myself off there for a sleep but Mum & Dad kept making me play!

I eventually slept for hours and woke up raring to go! Been playing for most of today but am feeling a bit dozy now. Mum keeps trying to take pictures but i don't sit still... i know she managed to get one of me sleeping! Off for a kip now, ready for some more action later.....

Oh by the way... I'm not keen on that Bubbles - he sits and stares at me! I just want to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment