Sunday 22 November 2009

Day 2


Well Mum and Dad were very pleased with me sleeping through from 11:30pm to 7:30am with only one trip to the loo.

I'm not eating a lot cos everything is still far to new and exciting! But I've doing lots of sitting because i keep getting treats and fuss! First of all Mum & Dad had to tell me what to do but now i just listen for the whistle and I know i'm in for something good!

Still not so keen on being in my crate... I howl my head off! But no-one pays me any attention!

I've also been outside in this horrible rain for loads of toilet trips. I really a
m not keen!

I think Mum is getting a bit fed up with me biting her wrists and hanging off her clothes. I think its great though! I clamp my teeth on and won't let go... think I better not do it too often cos I get a loud No! which makes me jump. I know I'm easily forgiven tho... I mean who could stay angry at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment